I had the privilege to try out the Olivia Pea Coat pattern!
This was the first coat I have ever made and it was one of the most simple patterns EVER!
To enter you MUST be a Johnny In A Dress Follower….
Then you can leave one entry for the following:
1. Visit Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop and tell me which pattern you would like.
2. Follow Nap Time Crafters and leave Amy a super sweet comment.
3. Like Nap Time Crafters on Facebook.
4. Pin your favorite JIAD project!
5. Tweet or Facebook this giveaway!
(Make sure to include @NapTimeCrafters and @JohnnyInADress)
with the code “JIAD15″!
(This offer is good through 10/22)
Did I mention all of Amy’s awesome patterns are available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD?!
No more waiting – Yay!
Make sure to set you machine on the LONGEST stitch setting and DO NOT backstitch!
and strength to the powerless.
Even youths will become weak and tired,
and young men will fall in exhaustion.
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint.